Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Love Poem


When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You.

*******************************

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.

The happiest day of my life
was the day that I met you
Always loving and understanding
with a heart of gold too

You'd always show how much you care
with the loving things you do
From a tender kiss to a warm
embrace and whisper "I LOVE YOU"

We've had a lot of happy times
and also had some tears
but our love for each other
still remained strong,
throughout the years

All goods things have to
come to an end it's sad I know
but true though in my heart
I know that I will always love you
And your heart of gold.

My thoughts, my dreams
I never thought they would come true.
Days went by
And I was still dreaming of you.

The feeling I get it cant be defined
When I look into your eyes, and you look into mine.
I ache at night cause Im not with you
I wish so much that I could kiss you.

Your eyes, your heart, your touch
Kristen you mean so much.
Your on my mind 24/7
When Im with you I feel like Im in heaven.

Ive made mistakes in the past
Things the same, never seem to last.
Im sorry for all that Ive done to you
But no matter what, I will always love you.

*******************************

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me.

I never really knew you
You were just another friend
But when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
and give love another try
So I've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know
And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say
But I'll never stop loving you
each and every day
My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing
I Love You!

You will never know true happiness
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand
what pain really is
until you have lost it.

I love you so deeply
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
and the way that we touch

I love your warm smile
and your kind, thoughtful way,
and the joy you bring to my life
each and every day

I love you today
as I have from the start,
and I'll love you forever
with all of my heart.

*******************************

I dream of your touch while you are away,
I dream of your smile all through the day,
I remember the day,
You came into my life,
I dream of the day I will be your wife.

I dream of the day I can fall asleep next to you,
I dream of the day I can say I do.
To be your wife,
To be together for life,
Is a dream I have,
Every night.

I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.

I need you like a flower needs the rain.
I need you for you can wash away my pain.
I need you more each day
I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way.

I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you because I really need you somehow.
I miss you and your touch.
I miss you for to me, you mean so much.

I want you to caress my lips the way you always do.
I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you
And I have for every single moment, right from the start.

In my heart,
I hold your love close,
It's your love that I need the most.
I sit here as I watch the sunrise
In the morning dew,
I see the tip of it looking like a flame,
As I'm feeling this burning love for you.
I sit here alone with all my thoughts of you,
Watching the sunlght begin to fill the room.
Thinking of our future,
And all the things that we will do,
You holding me in your arms,
Your heart beating against mine,
As we get lost in time.
As I dream of that distant place,
Where you will always be mine.
In my heart you will always be,
The one, the only one for me!
I don't look forward going through the day,
Knowing you're not here with me.
Thinking of the endless hours,
And the days dragging by.
Why does it have to be this way?
I have a wish for you and me,
And I hope that the good Lord grants it,
For you see,
I wish that you would bring your love to me.
In my heart,
You will never leave,
So I don't have to grieve,
In my heart,
You're my only one,
And I want you with me always,
Till all our days are done.

*******************************

Love is like a lump of gold,
Hard to get, and hard to hold.
Of all the girls I've ever met,
You're the one I can't forget.
I do believe that God above,
Created you for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest,
Because he knew I would love you best.

I love your soft kisses.
I love your soft touch.
I love the way you bite your lip.
I love you soooooo much.

I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you smile.
I love the way you're shy sometimes,
Every once and a while.

I love it when you look at me,
When I'm not looking at you.
You think I do not realize it,
But really...I do.

I love the way you cuddle.
I love the way you sleep.
I love the way you rub your neck,
when you are thinking so deep.

I love all of you,
Your nose, your lips, your hair, your feet.
I will never stop loving you.
You are so amazingly sweet.

I love that I love you.
I have loved you from the very start.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU,
I now hand you the key to my heart.

I would live in your love as the sea-grasses live in the sea,
Borne up by each wave as it passes, drawn down by each wave that recedes;
I would empty my soul of the dreams that have gathered in me,
I would beat with your heart as it beats, I would follow your soul as it leads.


Labels: