Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Love Quotes-6


Two Hearts,
Two Minds,
In time,
Did find,
One Love,
One Aim,
Two paths
The same!

*******************************

The best things in life
can never be kept;
They must be given away.
A Smile, a Kiss, and Love.

*******************************

Love is not needing a snooze button on your alarm clock
because when it goes off the first time in the morning
the thoughts of your loved one
make it impossible to fall back asleep.

*******************************

Love is when you miss him even before he's gone,
When you could listen to him talk all night
And never get tired of hearing his voice,
When the sound of his name sends chills down your spine,
And when you see his smile the second you close your eyes!

*******************************

To gaze upon my love,
Is to feel completely at ease.
I run my fingers through her hair,
And it smells of a warm breeze.

We stand in a timeless moment,
Together in a tight embrace.
Motionless in the night's air,
Observing every detail of her face.

The strength of her beauty,
Has command over my will
We spend every moment we can,
And yet, can never get our fill.

Her personality seals the deal.
I shall remain with her forever.
I make a pact with my self this night,
To never lose this treasure.

Labels: