Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Romantic Poems


I lie on the ground,
and stare into space,
the stars start to move,
into the shape of your face.

I see you there now,
looking down at me,
with that cute little smile,
that I like to see.

You say "close your eyes",
"tell me what you see",
I see only two people,
just you and me.

We're walking the shoreline,
with our feet getting wet,
the horizon turns pink,
as the sun starts to set.

We make love through the night,
on that white sandy shore,
then I hold you while thinking,
I could want nothing more.

Oh I wish I could be,
in that one special place,
as I lie on the ground,
and I stare into space...

*******************************

You are my air
The sun in my day
The moon in my night
The spring in my step
You are my everything.

You are the stars in the sky
The birds in the trees
The shimmer, the sparkle, the shine.

Without the light you put into my life
I would be nothing
A single leaf on the ground in autumn,
Lost, forgotten, alone.

Before i knew you,
I was nothing.
Now I am everything,
With you at my side,
I am invincible!

Feel the same my baby,
You are loved so much,
I love you now and forever
You are my darling, my baby, my love
You are my everything
I love you so much.

*******************************

Breathless kisses
Burning touches
Soft-spoken words of love
Urgently spoken words of passion.
A man and a woman
One complete love
Since time began
Predestined to be as one.
We've been together before
In other lifetimes
We've fought dragons
And have been torn from each others arms
Yet our love prevailed.
We've walked on this earth many times together
Perhaps for a moment
Perhaps for years
But our heart is one heart
And we were meant to be.
So when our time on earth
Once again comes to a close
Have no worries my dear
For we will find each other again
And again
And again.
For our love is ageless
Eternal
A love for all time.

*******************************

A path winding across the horizon
over mountains, across seas
through blue skies and gray
never ceasing, continuous.
My love for you

The love of my life is
Someone special, it's true
He's someone I want to be with always
My special someone is you

Will you be mine forever
Is what I want to know
Every time we're together
My love continues to grow

The love I feel for you
Is one I've never knew
Everything you do for me
Tells me you love me too

I love the gifts you give me
They show me that you care
Each one also gives a promise
A promise you'll be there

I'll love you forever
Until the day I die
I'll be forever by you
Trust me- I wouldn't lie

*******************************

Into my world
of darkness and silence,
you brought light and music.
When you lit my candle,
I began to see and understand
the taste and texture of love.
For the first time.

You picked me up and wrapped me
in a warm blanket of love.
You swept me up and dusted off
webs of hurts inside.

You gave me warmth
you sheltered me
from life's stormy skies.
Now I live in a home where love abides.

You held me tight.
Where there was darkness,
you gave me light.
Now the world seems real bright.

In the place where love abides,
you showered me with kisses,
saw through my heart to love,
chased away the darkness
with unconditional love.

Together we dwell forever
in the place where love abides.

Labels: