Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Romantic Love Poetries-11


Nothing can describe, the way I feel for you
Your love is warm and precious
Your heart so pure and true
Heavens angels brought me
To knock upon your door
To give you all my love
To keep you wanting more
The special bond we share, will guide us on our way
To a perfect life were dreams come true
What more can I really say
We were brought together, never will we part
Your my special gift
Your my shining star
I'll love you unconditionally
With all my heart and soul
I'll never break your spirit
I'll always keep you whole

My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.

*******************************

Those simple words confuse me.
For I thought I knew what they meant.
Until I lost and won some,
My love today is for rent.

I love you.

Those simple words I know so well.
I wish for you to know.
That just liking someone is so different.
So I will say it real slow.

I L O V E Y O U

Those are the words of a million feelings.
My hopes and dreams and joys.
Little girls writing love letters.
Chasing after boys.

I…L…O…V…E…Y…O…U

Those are the words that I say to you.
I whisper them to your heart.
You turn and look back at me.
I loved you from the start.

*******************************

Speaking straight from my heart, I’ll tell you the truth
How I love you, and how I want you to take my youth
We met, and within a couple of days we were in love
You are unlike all the others, none of the above
You make me smile in even the toughest times
Your words calm me like the peaceful sound of chimes
We have not yet met, but your looks do not matter
For just your words, love, caring, me they do flatter
I am scared you may not like me once we meet
But are we destined? Nervousness will we cheat?
Everything about us is so perfect; what more could I ask for?
I'll try to be with you; I'll do all it takes; without you I am poor
I miss you already, and it has only been a minute
Your voice is so sexy and your personality is so darn cute
How can I help myself when I feel so strongly about us?
I can’t. I’ll wait; see what the future may bring, but “us” is a must
So please take me by the hand and say you love me
So together forever we will be
I will tend to your every need and be by your side
For my feelings for you, oh so strong, I cannot hide
So come with me and make fantasies come true
I just hope that you feel the same way too
Regardless of what happens you’ll always be a friend
And my love and kindness I’ll always lend
I hope I'm good enough to receive your love
Because we are destined by the One above

*******************************

I don't know what to do
when I'm not with you,
I think of you all the time,
and dream of you too.

You took my heart
when you left me behind,
and gave me sadness,
and suffering in my life.

I ain't gonna lie
I was happy with you,
you always were there,
when I needed you.

You showed me affection
and you showed me love,
but I messed up,
'cause I broke your heart.

I wish you could see
that my heart broke apart,
when you said goodbye,
was the saddest day of my life.

It may have been your fault
or it may have been mine,
but it took me a while,
to forget that time.

I knew you loved me
and I broke your heart,
I noticed I loved you,
when we broke apart.

I wanted forgiveness
but you denied that love,
that killed me inside,
without you by my side.

I know you were mad
and I don't blame you for that,
'cause I know I'm the one,
that messed up the whole time!!

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life.

*******************************

I was beginning to put you in the past,
i was starting to move on.
My tears stopped their flowing,
i thought i knew where my heart didn't belong.

I was letting go of our past,
and i wasn't crying as much.
I was forgetting your sweet voice,
i had already forgotten your touch.

Then i saw you again,
and my barriers fell apart.
I recollected all our memories,
and held them close to my heart.

...But you just passed me by,
you didn't even spare a passing glance.
I knew you had forgotten me,
i would never have a second chance.

i admired you from across the room,
praying that you'd remember.
i heard you as you were talking,
your voice as sweet as ever.

i didn't want to stay,
and watch you go on forgetting.
but i still held onto our memories,
to forget you, myself i was not letting.

When i was about to leave,
for some reason i had to turn around.
and i saw you standing there,
to your eyes i was suddenly bound.

i can't believe this is happening,
i can't fall for you again.
i know you'll end up leaving me,
and again my happiness will end.

i just couldn't help it,
you were taking me with your charm.
but you said that it's ok,
to me you will do no harm.

As long as i am loving you,
my heart will continue breaking.
soon you will be gone,
and with you my heart you'll be taking.

i don't want to fall for you again,
because i know you'll just let me go.
it's not as easy for me,
all of this you already know.

But you continue to take me,
so gently you hold my hand.
my heart will continue breaking,
as i am falling for you all over again.

Labels: