Romantic Love Poetries

World Love Poems


Love means the warmth of the sun,
the aroma of a rose,
the breeze of the sea,
but as you can see
it never means the same for anyone.
Love acquires its true meaning
by experiencing it for the first time
because only then can you define it.

*******************************

Love is a symbol of eternity
that wipes away all sense of time,
removing all memory of a beginning
and all fear of an end.

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.

*******************************

LOVE IS LIKE A MOUNTAIN
HARD TO CLIMB
BUT ONCE YOU GET TO THE TOP
THE VIEW IS BEAUTIFUL

To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.

*******************************

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.

I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

*******************************

For you I would climb
The highest mountain peak
Swim the deepest ocean
Your love I do seek.

For you I would cross
The rivers most wide
Walk the hottest desert sand
To have you by my side.

For you are the one
Who makes me whole
You've captured my heart
And touched my soul.

For you are the one
That stepped out of my dreams
Gave me new hope
Showed me what love means.

For you alone
Are my reason to live
For the compassion you show
And the care that you give.

You came into my life
And made me complete
Each time I see you
My heart skips a beat.

For you define beauty
In both body and mind
Your soft, gentle face
More beauty I'll ne'er find.

For you are the one
God sent from above
The angel I needed
For whom I do love.

Labels: