Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Love Quotes-4


Love is a decision not an emotion or feeling,
that if made from the heart will outlast anything...

You don't love a woman because she's beautiful,
She is beautiful because you love her.

*******************************

Love is like a piece of art work,
even the smallest bit can be so beautiful.

Only love let's us see normal things
In an extraordinary way.

*******************************

I wait for you,
anxious to see your face.

I stand and watch,
looking for the first sign of your arrival.

I finally see you,
I take a second look to make sure you're really there.

My pulse races and I crack a smile,
this is what I've been waiting for.

You begin to approach,
you say, "Sorry, I'm late."

I say, "No problem."
But I think to myself, 'I'd have waited forever.'

*******************************

To proclaim that I love her
Is so easy to say
And for that, I will tell her
In my own special way

Through meaningful words
And the warmth of my touch
Through these nights of romance
She deserves o' so much

She's trapped in my heart
She's always on my mind
She gives me her love
Our hearts intertwine

For the woman I love
I have searched my whole life
But I know that I have found her
Because I made her my wife.

*******************************

Friday’s freedom
Country roads
Places never seen

Endless cornfields
Village squares
Nothing in between

Hotdogs, French fries
Busy streets
Small town on the shore

Picnic tables
Cherry wine
Quaint, eclectic stores

Chilly water
Whipping wind
Footprints in the sand

Matching bracelets
Tide soaked jeans
Walking hand in hand

Sunday sunset
Headed home
Zeal and money spent

Pictures, love and
Memories made
Happy, tired, content.

Labels: