Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Love Quotes


The sweet, rustic smell of the rain,
Fills my nose, my head, and my brain.
The springtime showers soak my dress,
and toes tingle with a grassy caress.
The beauty of this day is lost to me,
As the deaf man hears not the melody.
For all Nature's wonders seem so dim,
When I am here, standing next to him.

*******************************

Love feels no burden,
thinks nothing of trouble,
attempts what is above its strength,
pleads no excuse of impossibility...
It is therefore able to undertake all things,
and it completes many things,
and warrants them to take effect,
where he who does not love would faint and lie down.
Love is watchful and sleeping, slumbereth not.
Though weary, it is not tired;
though pressed, it is not straitened;
though alarmed, it is not confounded...

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.

*******************************

wish I were dancing
Floating across the floor
He is wearing a suit
I, a gown
The music, sweet and melodious
Finds me twirling in a fantasy land
Filled with happiness
Laughter
Love
His warm embrace
Tickles my senses
And my heart surges forward
And then
As I am looking into his eyes
Searching every corner of his perfect soul
I stop
And realize that I'm not in a ballroom
Not in a gown
I'm just standing, staring into his eyes
And I'm dancing.

*******************************

One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

A fool in love makes no sense to me.
I only think you are a fool
If you do not love.

*******************************

Love is...
What makes a weak man brave
And a king step off his throne
Good times, bad times
Easy times, tough times
It comes in an instant
And lasts three days after forever
That's what love is.

Labels: