Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Romantic Lovers Poems-12


Oh my loving heart
Oh my dear me
Why for heaven's sake
You insist on killing me.

Going after a tender look
Or a gentle whisper whatever it took

Breaking your own self in bits and pieces
If you want to commit suicide
Go for it alone
Why taking me with you?
If you had enough of life beats
I'm still willing to

I'm still young and I want to be free
There is no time left for you to waste
Look for other things to love
Other than chains of love
Love is so sweet
But there are other needs beside heat

Calm down you will have your time
It's just that it's not fitting now
I'm just a teen aged nineteen

*******************************

In an unknown place deep down inside,
I want to run, I want to hide,
I want to cry, I want to scream,
I want to wake up from this deceiving dream,

I want to be swallowed by a dark and swirling sea,
I want to be happy, I want to be free,
I don't know what I want,
I just wanna be...

A message or a letter, proclaiming someone's love,
A dove or an eagle looking down from above,
I want to smile up at the bright sky,
I want true love but I don't know why,

I want arms embracing me when I fall,
To be hugged and cared for like a child's first doll,
I want to be happy, I want to be free,
I don't know what I want,
I just wanna be...

A rose or a tulip, blooming in the sun,
A diamond or a pearl, precious to everyone,
I want to make a big castle, deep in the sand,
I want someone to be there holding my hand,

I want to be warm, and never again feel cold,
I want to live my life without having to be told,
I want to be happy, I want to be free,
I don't know what I want,
I just want... to be me.

*******************************

Love is like an iceberg in that
Most is not observed.
The deep part grinds against far shores
No port has ever served.

My feelings for you are beyond
All words, all thoughts, all knowing.
My love lies deep beneath my sea,
With need and passion showing.

But the bulk of it moves silently,
Counting days in years.
I think of you and suddenly
My heart is wrenched with tears.

I feel within me something huge,
Unseen but lovely, move;
I know I'm just a breath across
This dark and awesome love.

*******************************

Every day i think of him and what we could of been
I've craved his touch day and night since I was a teen.

I know he feels the same as me, regret, pain and sorrow,
and now I can not wait to feel the lust we share tomorrow.

For he is in the shadows of every corner that I turn
begging me to be with him and fulfill our loving yearn

I've dreamed of him and wondered if he does love me
because I know the truth you see he craves this ecsatsy.

As I stroke and as I kiss his manly chest. His eyes wander over me, and I feel the caress of my tender full breast.

As I moan I whisper to him words I thought I dare not speak

*******************************

I'm sorry I'm not perfect
i can only be me
i'm sorry i'm not perfect
like the girl you want me to be

i'd give anything to make you happy
even if it makes me sad
i'd never do anything to hurt you
i don't try to make you mad

sometimes you get angry
and we start to fight
little do you know
i cry myself to sleep at night

sometimes i don't know
just what i did wrong
i don't understand
why we don't get along

every time we fight
i wish you could feel my heart break
sometimes i wonder
how much more my heart can take

sometimes i get so angry
i don't know what to say
i feel just like a game
that everyone wants to play

the only thing i need in this world
is someone who is true
the only thing i want in this world
is... to be loved by you.

Labels: