Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Love Poems-2


Because of you
my world is now whole,
Because of you
love lives in my soul.
Because of you
I have laughter in my eyes,
Because of you
I am no longer afraid of good-byes.
You are my pillar
my stone of strength,
With me through all seasons
and great times of length.
My love for you is pure
boundless through space and time,
it grows stronger everyday
with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.
At the altar
I will joyously say 'I do',
for I have it all now
and it's all because of you

*******************************

Day by day
Night by night
Kiss by kiss
Touch by touch
Step by step
I fall in love
A love so incomprehensible
So vivid
So unique
So wild, that not even the reign of God could control
A passion so deep
A need so necessary
A want so strong
The universe would not handle
I love you today
I?ve you tomorrow
I?ve you forever

*******************************

Love is a word that comes and goes, but few people really know what it means to really love somebody. Love though the tears may fade away im so glad your love will stay because i love you and you showed me what it means to love.

To love is to have someone special
One who you can always depend
To be there through the years
Sharing laughter and tears
As a partner, a lover, a friend.

To love is to make special memories
Of moments you love to recall
Of all the good things
That sharing life brings
Love is the greatest of all.

*******************************

Real love is feeling like being a part of that person's
life almost isn't enough. It's more like a feeling that
you would live in the same skin with them if you could
and share every thought, heart beat, and emotion as one.

Oh the pain of love,
Oh the pain of fate,
with love unrequited
souls can be blighted.

Better never to have
known love at all,
than to live a life
of pathetic recall.

*******************************

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,
but because it sees more it is willing to see less
Love is...
What makes a weak man brave
And a king step off his throne
Good times, bad times
Easy times, tough times
It comes in an instant
And lasts three days after forever
That's what love is.

Labels: