Romantic Love Poetries

Romantic Love Quotes-10


"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go"
It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing.
It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.

*******************************

If you judge people, you have no time to love them

He who wants to do good knocks at the gate: he who loves finds the door open.

Love and eggs are best when they are fresh.

If a thing loves, it is infinite.

*******************************

Oh when I was in love with you,
Then I was clean and brave,
And miles around the wonder grew
How well did I behave.
And now the fancy passes by,
And nothing will remain,
And miles around they'll say that
I Am quite myself again.

*******************************

"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.

He felt now that he was not simply close to her,
but that he did not know where he ended and she began.
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship--never
Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

*******************************

"Love is a portion of the soul itself,
and it is of the same nature as the
celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise."

"Life is a flower of which love is the honey."

"The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved,
loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

"The reduction of the universe to a single being,
the expansion of a single being even to God, this is love."

Labels: