Romantic Love Poetries

Hot Love Quotes-7


It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

*******************************

It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy
with someone else, but it's more painful to know that
the one you love is unhappy with you.

Where there is love, there is God also.

All, everything that I understand,
I understand only because I love.

*******************************

I believe that to truly Love, is the ultimate
expression of the will to live. A heart that
truly loves is forever young.

Why do you say you love me,
if you are only going to leave me?

Silver streaks of moonlight shine in your eyes whenever you look at me
The sun rises in your eyes my darling
When you dream of holding the moon,
I catch it and bring it to you, wrapped in red-watery rose petals
I lay red roses for your feet to walk on
I see your face on every moonrise
Your face is on every sunrise
My beautiful darling, I can never count the ways I love you
Your eyes sparkle like diamond
Your smile brightens my days like the sun
Love of my life
Sunshine of my morning
Moonlight of my nights.

*******************************

Love makes life so confusing, but without love
would you really want to live?

Do you love me because I am beautiful
or am I beautiful because I am loved?

I want to remember when our souls
were entwined into one spirit.
I remember the soft touch of your breast
and the heavenly bliss into which I soared.
I think of you as we explore passions of love
so hot that fires rage within our souls.
I remember as we touched each other
in ways that only lovers can.
The passions that lift our souls into the heavens
will live forever in our hearts.
Our hearts will soar higher
than the highest mountain,
yes and even higher than the eagle.
Our quest for love has given peace
within our hearts and tranquility never dreamed.
Our love will satisfy our deepest desires
and our hearts will melt into one.
Let us remember the lust of our flesh
is the lust of our heart and soul,
for when we are as one
then our spirits shall soar within
the heavens and only peace can dwell within our souls.

*******************************

"Love is a fire.
But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house,
you can never tell."

Love me now, love me never,
but if you love me, love me forever.

It's having someone to be with
Someone you can't be without
It's wanting to hold them every second
That's what its all about.

It's the happiness you feel
When everythings gone wrong
It's the way you sit there
And think of crazy love songs.

It's the sadness in your heart
When you know their not there
It's the safeness you have
When you are feeling scared.

It's the hope you have
When everythings gone
It's the dreams you hold
When your alone.

It's having someone to talk to
When noone else is listening
It's being so in love
That nothing in your life is missing.

It's knowing I love you
And I'll love you forever
It's thinking of you every second
Thats what true love is!

Labels: